Blake Bostwick is an Attorney at Bostwick & Peterson, LLP who focuses his practice on representing victims in civil claims involving medical malpractice, products liability, and serious personal injury.
Blake earned his B.A. in Political Science with an emphasis in International Relations from UCLA and his Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of Law. Prior to joining Bostwick & Peterson, Blake clerked for some of the most accomplished personal injury firms in the country and as a paralegal for a premier litigation boutique in California.
Blake is an experienced litigator with a drive to help clients succeed in complex claims. As a father to two sons, his is particularly passionate about helping families in birth, neonatal, and child injury cases.
- J.D. University of California, Hastings College of Law, 2012
- B.A. University California, Los Angeles, 2006
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern District, 2013
- State Bar of California
- San Francisco Trial Lawyer Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice