Leading Malpractice Lawyers Serving the Santa Monica Area
Our attorneys are personally committed to fighting for the injured. Attorney James Bostwick is a Board Certified Medical Malpractice Specialist and member of the exclusive Inner Circle of Advocates organization, which is limited to the top 100 plaintffs’ trial lawyers in the country. Attorney Erik L. Peterson is a Fellow of the Litigation Councel of America and recently secured the largest malpractice recovery in California history.
We know these are difficult times, which is why we:
- Offer no-cost, no-obligation consultations.
- Don’t charge anything to hire.
- Collect a fee if and only when we win.
If you have a malpractice case to discuss, contact us for a case evaluation.
We Handle All Types of Malpractice Claims
A civil claim is often the only way that victims can get the closure and compensation they need. We have extensive experience with claims involving newborns and children, and represent families with children who have been harmed due to birth injuries, pediatric meningitis, or a failure to diagnose. We handle cases of injury caused by radiation, anesthesia error, and Kaiser malpractice.
Other cases we handle:
- Medication errors
- Emergency room errors
- Cosmetic surgery errors
- Surgical errors
- Misdiagnosing cancer
- Medical negligence
- Blood transfusion injuries
- Brain injuries
- Infections in hospitals
- Medical equipment failure
- Contaminated instruments
- Wrongful death
Examples of Our Results
Bostwick & Peterson is known for our results. We have won more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements and routinely set and break records for largest recoveries Here are just a few:
- $21 Million: mTBI and cognitive deficits resulting from a truck accident.
- $17 Million: brain injury at birth after providers failed to treat maternal infection.
- $14 Million: neonatal brain injury due to surgery error.
- $11.4 Million: failure to monitor fetus, resulting in brain damage and cerebral palsy.
- $11 Million: failure to diagnose retinopathy of prematurity in triplets.
Our attorneys have achieved exceptional results through their hard work and determination to seek justice for those who have been injured by medical malpractice. When you entrust your health to a medical professional and then suffer a serious injury or lose a loved one, damages extend far beyond the economic. We pursue both economic and non-economic damages for our clients, and know how to fight your right to compensation.
Contact a Santa Monica medical malpractice attorney from our firm for a free evaluation.