Highly Qualified Legal Representation in Medical Malpractice Claims
We have served the injured and their families for over 60 years in a wide range of medical malpractice claims. We negotiate or litigate claims in all types of birth injury and neonatal injury cases, including pediatric meningitis. Our only concern is that our clients get the compensation they deserve.
Do you have a potential medical malpractice lawsuit? Call to speak with a Long Beach medical malpractice lawyer about your rights and options. Consultations are FREE.
Put Proven Attorneys on Your Case
Our attorneys are recognized by their peers as some of the most successful and talented trial lawyers:
- Attorney James Bostwick is a member of the Inner Circle of Advocates, an invite-only group of the top 100 trial lawyers in the nation.
- Attorney Erik Peterson is a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America
- Both Attorneys Bostwick and Peterson have been named to The Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers Top 100, and numerous other legal listings.
We have the experience to handle a range of medical negligence cases, including those involving:
- Failure to diagnose
- Injury caused by radiation
- Anesthesia error
- Kaiser medical malpractice
- Medication errors
- Emergency room errors
- Cosmetic surgery errors
- Surgical errors
- Misdiagnosing cancer
- Blood transfusion injuries
- Brain injuries
- Infections in hospitals
- Medical equipment failure
- Contaminated instruments
Examples of Our Results
Bostwick & Peterson is known for our winning results. Here are just a few:
- $21 Million: truck accident resulting in mild traumatic brain injury.
- $17 Million: settlement for a brain injured baby after providers failed to treat maternal infection.
- $14 Million: recovery for a 3-day-old baby who suffered brain injury due to surgical error.
- $11.4 Million: birth injury resulting in cerebral palsy after providers failed to monitor fetus.
Medical malpractice cases are difficult to resolve, and will require legal counsel with experience and a proven record of success. We know how important the final outcome is to you and your family, and we take on cases with a full commitment to pursue every form of compensation you have a right to claim under the law. You can have confidence that we will be dedicated to you and your family, and we represent victims on a contingency basis - if we don't win, you will not owe us anything.
Contact a Long Beach medical malpractice attorney for a FREE consultation.